Beijing Shizhen Chinese Herbal Technology Co., Ltd.
Beijing Shizhen Institute of Chinese Herbal Medicine Technology was the first private technology enterprise established in Daxing District, Beijing after Comrade Deng Xiaoping's speech in August 1992. It has been successfully operating for 20 years. With the continuous expansion of its business, Beijing Fangshan, Zhongguancun Science and Technology Park, Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Xinjiang, and Northeast China each set up several offices to form large-scale planting of Chinese herbal medicine, breeding of fine seeds and seedlings, large-scale acquisition and processing of Chinese herbal medicine, new drug research and development, and technology transfer. In 2005, it was restructured into Beijing Shizhen Chinese Herbal Medicine Technology Co., Ltd., with a registered capital of 10.18 million yuan, net fixed assets of about 100 million yuan, land of 4,400 square meters, office buildings of 5,000 square meters, intangible assets of about 100 million yuan, and zero debt. More than 500 chain Ural licorice planting bases have invested about 300 million yuan, and each year they develop about 20,000 acres of Ural licorice plants. The legal person is Dr. Chengming Zhou, a high-tech enterprise in Beijing (0611024B01180).
几年来，时珍中草药技术有限公司着重开展了以下四个方面的工作： For more than two decades, Shizhen Chinese Herbal Technology Co., Ltd. has carried out the following four aspects of work:
1. Selection and breeding of excellent populations and varieties of medicinal plants. There are more than 500 kinds of cultivated medicinal materials in China, and there are more than 100 kinds of bulk cultivated medicinal materials. In order to accurately identify the large-scale production of medicinal materials in the northern region, such as licorice, bupleurum, ephedra and other species, we have in-depth production of the first line, collecting native medicinal plant seedlings, expanding and breeding, and formulating seeds Quality standards, such as: Glycyrrhiza uralensis, we strictly use G.uralensis wild seeds (G.uralensis). After screening, drug treatment and coating, we have established quality standards for G.uralensis seeds. Germination rate of 85%, purity of 97%, and registered "Ural" licorice seed trademark. This is currently the only domestic medicinal plant seed on the market with trademarks and quality standards. Others such as Banlangen, Astragalus, Astragalus, Bupleurum, Ephedra, etc. are under study and formulation.
。 2. Research and promotion of high-yield and high-quality cultivation techniques of large-scale, multi-variety, large-scale, and precious and best-selling Chinese herbal medicine . After years of experiments, this technology has been basically improved, and more than 80 kinds of Chinese medicinal materials have been introduced, cultivated, and researched on high-yield and high-quality technologies, such as Scutellaria baicalensis, Astragalus membranaceus, Ural licorice, Mishima Bupleurum and other popular Chinese herbal medicines. Efforts have been made to establish more than 550 chain Ural licorice planting bases in the country with more than 100 acres, and the cumulative promotion area has reached 200,000 acres from the end of 1995-2008, which has created good economic benefits for the country and trained grassroots drug production units across the country. Three thousand growers. 拉尔商标作为品牌，建立连锁种植基地 ，我所提供种植户种子种苗，设计种植方案，使种植方案尽量达到因地制宜的要求。 Our successful business approach is to use the Ural trademark as a brand and establish a chain planting base . We provide planters with seed and seedlings, design planting plans, and make the planting plans meet the requirements of local conditions. Provide Chinese herbal medicine cultivation technology, ensure that more than 70% of the planters are full of seedlings, the correct varieties are planted, train the growers, and discuss the quality according to market conditions to assist the growers in sales. The research of this technology has been successfully promoted in a large area, and the Chinese herbal medicine cultivation and production has entered a new historical stage.
3. Acquisition, processing and sales of Chinese herbal medicine. Over the past few years, I have established a relatively complete Chinese herbal medicine trade network at home and abroad, with affiliates in dozens of provinces in the country. Each year, we provide hundreds of tons of raw materials to domestic and foreign drug dealers, and set up information windows in key medicinal materials markets. Chinese herbal medicine information, trading partners with business contacts in the United States, South Korea, Hong Kong and other places. The products have been sold to South Korea, Japan and other countries, exploring the international market of Chinese herbal medicine; operating several companies in the country.
。 4. Research and development of new drugs . Established Xianglong (International) Pharmaceutical Company in Zhongguancun with a Chinese scientist and internationally renowned medicinal chemist Dr. Qiu Shengxiang, specializing in the development of drugs for the treatment of diabetes and liver cancer. Three patented drugs have been successfully developed in the United States. Pharmaceutical companies in other places cooperated in production, and at the same time, they entered China's bulk Chinese herbal medicines and proprietary Chinese medicine products into the US market. Finished March 18, 2018
Distribution of Beijing Shizhen Chinese Herbal Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Macun Headquarters Base, Huangliang Road, Daxing District, Beijing
2. 200 acres of Ural Licorice Planting Demonstration Base in Su Village, Fangshan District, Beijing
3. 700 acres of Ural licorice planting demonstration base in Xibaimiao Town, Yanqing County, Beijing
4. 1000 acres of Licorice, Scutellaria baicalensis and wind-proof planting demonstration base in Zhenglan Banner, Inner Mongolia
5. Sales Department of Hebei Anguo Processing Factory
6. Anhui Yinzhou Processing Factory Sales Department
7. Gansu Longxi Processing Plant Sales
8. Xinjiang Urumqi Processing Factory Sales Department
9. Gansu Wuwei Sales Department
10. Gansu Jiuquan Sales Department
11. Gansu Zhangye Sales Department
12. Gansu Minqin Chain Ural Licorice Planting Cooperative (30000 Mu)
13. Gansu Jiuquan Chain Ural Licorice Planting Cooperative (30,000 mu)
14. Gansu Guazhou Chain Ural Licorice Planting Cooperative (30000 Mu)
15. Inner Mongolia Hangjin Banner Chain Ural Licorice Planting Cooperative (20,000 mu)
16. Xinjiang Aksu Chain Ural Licorice Planting Cooperative (10,000 Mu)
17. Beijing Shizhen (Benxi, Liaoning) Chinese Herbal Medicine R & D Center (proposed)
18.500 chain Ural licorice planting bases have accumulated 200,000 mu of licorice
19. Xinjiang Desert Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd.
20. Hongda Hongda Trade Investment Co., Ltd.
Enterprises and individuals at home and abroad who are interested in supporting and participating are welcome to come to cooperate and negotiate, establish extensive business contacts, and contribute to the development of the Chinese medicine market at home and abroad and the development of the Chinese medicine industry in China!