Effects of plastic film mulch and herbicides on growth of licorice seedlings and early spring weeds
Beijing Daxing Shizhen Institute of Chinese Herbal Medicine Technology (Beijing 102609) Zhou Chengming College of Chinese Medicinal Materials, Jilin Agricultural University (Changchun 130118) Liu Xiaoqing Yin Chunmei Wang Xiuquan
Abstract This experiment studies the combination of herbicides and plastic film mulching technology for sowing licorice roots. The experimental method of partitioning bile on bile was used to study the effect on early spring weeds during the research period. The results showed that spraying herbicides and mulching film after sowing on early spring weeds Grass has a significant inhibitory effect, while licorice seedlings grow well.
Key words licorice cultivation chemical weeding film cover
Licorice [Ghyrjrrhiza unatensis fisch] is a perennial herb belonging to the genus Glycyrrhizae. It is rooted in rhizomes and is used as the main Chinese herbal medicine in China. It is widely used in the soybean medicine food industry. After the 1980s, wild resources became increasingly depleted. People began to study artificial cultivation techniques After the introduction of wild licorice into domestic plants, it brought great economic benefits, but in the whole process of licorice cultivation, weeding is one of the most onerous tasks, especially in the licorice seedling stage, weeds grow faster than licorice seedlings If weeding is not done in time, weeds will cover the licorice seedlings and cause the licorice seedlings to die. This experiment is based on years of research by Beijing Shizhen Chinese Herbal Technology Research Institute. After sowing, the herbicide is sprayed immediately, and then covered with plastic film. To observe the growth of licorice seedlings and weeds.
1. Experimental conditions and methods
1.1 Experimental conditions
1.1.1 Soil Wangchu Village, Doudian Town, Fangshan District, Beijing, belongs to the alluvial plain sandy soil and surface sandy soil of the Yongding River, with organic matter 0.82%-0.90%, total nitrogen 0.028%-0.065%, and alkali-hydrolyzed nitrogen 39.50-49.32% × Speed phosphorus (P2O5) 12.87-14.20 × 10-6ug.g-1, Speed potassium (K2O) 53.2-96.3 × 10-6ug.g-1, PH7.9-8.3, the soil layer is deep, but the water retention is poor.
1.1.2 The climate belongs to the warm temperate and semi-arid monsoon climate zone. There is little rain and wind in spring, hot and rainy in summer, cool and dry in autumn, and cold and dry in winter.
1.1.3 The test seeds were collected from the wild Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Fisch collected in Inner Mongolia. The seeds were treated with chemical drugs and coated with 90126 seeds per kilogram. The germination rate was 91%, the purity was 100%, and the purity was determined. 97%.
1.1.4 Test herbicides 33% Stomp, an herbicide imported from the United States, is produced by Sven Company. Based on many years of experiments, this experiment is designed in two concentrations: 200ml / mu and 100ml / mu. The above herbicide is diluted by adding 45 kg of clear water per mu.
1.1.5 The test mulch is a standard agricultural disposable mulch with a thickness of 0.008mm and a width of 1.5m.
1.2 Experimental methods
1.2.1 A plot of 3 × 5m 2 plots was used in the plot experiments, and repeated three times. The control plot was not sprayed.
1.2.2 How to sow the seed, first rake the ground flat and fine, ditch with a ditch opener, 8 rows per plot, spread the seeds evenly in the trench at 90 g per plot, cover the soil, and then spray Herbicide 8tomp, covered.
1.2.3 Data collection method, a total of 3 processes, each process has 3 repeating plots, each plot is 3 × 5m2 randomly sampled in each repeat, record how many seedlings per square meter, calculate the average number, and then press The seedling rate was calculated for 90 grams of seeds in each plot. Sample randomly in each plot, record how many weeds per square meter, and calculate how many weeds per square meter for each treatment.
2. Experimental results and analysis After mulching, about 5 days, the licorice seedlings began to unearth one after another, and two cotyledons grew. There were few weeds in the sprayed plot area, and weeds grew in the control area. At 11 days, the mulching film was removed. At 13 days, the germination rate of 2 cotyledon licorice and the number of weeds in the field were measured. At 15 days, most of the licorice seedlings grew a true leaf. The germination of licorice seedlings and the number of weeds were measured at 18 days. The second true leaf has been grown, but it has not been expanded. At this time, observe the field emergence rate and the number of weeds in the field. At 23 days, most of the licorice seedlings have grown 2 true leaves, and the weeds also have true leaves. Field observation records The results are shown in Table 1.
Table 1 Effects of herbicides and plastic mulching on the germination rate of licorice and the growth of early spring weeds Days after sowing (days) Emergence rate (%) Amaranth (strain / m2)
stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp 200ml / mu 100ml / mu CK 200ml / mu 100ml / mu CK 200ml / mu 100ml / mu CK 200ml / mu 100ml / mu CK 200ml / mu 100ml / mu CK
13 43 42 42 0 0 16 0 0 19 1 2 7 93 95 279
15 44 39 45 0 0 17 0 1 53 2 1 12 43 102 176
18 39 36 33 0 0 21 2 1 26 3 3 11 47 91 201
23 36 32 32 0 0 13 0 0 25 2 1 9 91 94 167
3. Discuss the deteriorating disasters to the growth of crops during the seedling stage in Beijing and Northwest China due to the deteriorating early spring gas and the impact of sandstorms. In early spring in Beijing, many crops have adopted mulch film mulching technology. There are few reports on technology. How to avoid the catastrophic weathering of licorice seedlings has become a difficult problem for licorice seedling protection technology. Zhou Chengming and others have done large-scale mulching film technology research in northwest and northeast China for 5 consecutive years, and have achieved breakthrough Progress . In addition, Zhou Chengming and others also conducted experiments on the weeding of licorice before and after seedlings, which combined naked sowing with herbicides and achieved certain results, some of which have been applied to field production [5, 6, 7]. The experiment of combining the technology with herbicides has not been reported in the literature. However, the mulching technology alone has shown that early spring weeds are very strong. If weeding is not performed in time, the seedlings will be covered and the seedlings will be killed, and weeding will take a lot of time Manpower and material resources. This experiment used a combination of mulching and herbicides, and the results showed that it significantly inhibited early spring weeds, but did not cause toxic effects on licorice. This technology
Successful research and production and application in large-scale licorice cultivation will bring huge economic benefits.
1. Zhou Chengming's Cultivation of 80 Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicines, Beijing, China Agricultural Press, First Edition, 1998.1
2. Zhou Chengming's Cultivation of 80 Common Chinese Herbal Medicines, Beijing, China Agricultural Press, Second Edition, 2002.4
3. Fu Kezhi, Wild Licorice in China, Harbin, Northeast Forestry University Press, 1989.2
4. Zhao Yangjing, Chen Zhen, Li Xianen, and the suitable sowing date of licorice introduced in semi-arid areas of Huanghuaihai, China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica, 1999.24 (40: 208
5. Zhou Chengming, Kong Xiangfei, Ma Yishu, Wang Fengqi, Research on Cultivation Techniques of Ural Licorice in Daxing District, Beijing, China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica, 2000, 2 (53: 190
6. Wang Jie, Hu Huilu, Hu Yibing, etc., Research on high-yield pollution-free cultivation technology of Anhui chrysanthemum, China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica.
7. Introduction and cultivation of Liu Hegang, Liu Guodu and Stevia in Wuhan, China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica, 2001, 26 (7: 498
The Effect of coating-seed Technique And The Herbicide In Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Fisch In The Seedling Stage And Growth of The Weed In The Early Spring
Beijing Shizhen instute of chinese medicines Technology (Beijing 102609)
Liu xiaoqing Yin chunmei Wang Xiuquan
JiLin Agriculture University, Chinese Medicine College, (Chang Chun 130118)
[Abstract] The experiments were designed to plant Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch with combining the herbicide with coating-seed technique And on study the effect that the herbicide control weed's growing in the early spring with the method of small plot trial, The results showed that the effect which the containing controlleded the weed in early spring are very good effect
[key word] Glycyrrhiza uralensis cultivation Weeding with chemistry Coating-seed technique